Scope & Career
- Petro Chemical Complex needs PROCESS engineering.
- Oil & gas need PROCESS engineering.
- Off shore Industry needs PROCESS engineering.
- Refinery needs PROCESS engineering.
- Industrial plants needs PROCESS engineering.
- Energy sector needs PROCESS engineering.
- Chemical process needs PROCESS engineering.
- EPC industry needs PROCESS engineering.
- Consulting engineering needs PROCESS engineering.
- Pharmaceutical industry needs PROCESS engineering.
- Project & Construction needs PROCESS engineering.
- Cement and Fertilizer needs PROCESS engineering.
- Power plants needs PROCESS engineering.
Instruction on basic topics, based on the generic Aspen HYSYS: Process Modeling, with extra focus on applications of specific interest to those in oil and gas industry
Topics will be selected from the detailed agenda below and may be covered in a different order, on a class by class basis
Discussion about the general approach and the key elements for successful simulations
Instructor-guided demonstrations of features
Key Topics Covered:
- Getting Started
- Propane Refrigeration Loop
- Refrigerated Gas Plant
- NGL Fractionation Train
- Oil Characterization
- Gas Gathering System
- Two-Stage Compression
- Compressor and Pump Curves
- Water Content & Natural Gas Hydrates
- Natural Gas Dehydration with TEG
- Rating Heat Exchangers
- CO2 Capture with MEA
- Acid Gas Sweetening
- Aspen Simulation Workbook and Reporting in Aspen HYSYS
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for HYSYS
- New engineering graduates/technologists who will be using Aspen HYSYS in their daily work
- Process engineers doing process design and optimization projects and studies
- Plant engineers checking plant performance under different operating conditions
- R&D engineers and researchers using Aspen HYSYS for process synthesis
Eligibility for HYSYS
- B. Tech / B.E in Chemical/ Production Engineering .
- Diploma in Chemical/ Production Engineering.
- M .Tech / M.E in Chemical/ Production Engineering.
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by Dimensional Academy.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in CHEMICAL engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in CHEMICAL engineering.
- Senior lead CHEMICAL engineers convert the candidates to junior CHEMICAL engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on CHEMICAL engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .Dimensional Academy will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.