Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of PROJECT MANAGMENT:
In business, project management is an art, a skill, and a demanding full-time job. Project managers (PMs) are key employees in such industries as construction, ., architecture, manufacturing, and real estate development, but many opportunities for PMs exist outside these areas. In high tech, biotech, or pharmaceuticals, for example, project managers are responsible for launching new products, developing new technologies, and managing alliance programs with strategic partners.
Salary of PROJECT MANAGMENT
While salary levels will naturally vary by industry, by level of experience and by the amount of formal education and/or certifications one has, compensation may begin at $30,000 (US) as an entry level project team member and gowell into six figures as a project management executive.
Annualized median salary (US) by years worked in project management*
- 3 years or less . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $65,000
- 6 to 10 years. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .85,000
- 21 years and over . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100,000
*Information from PMI® Project Management Salary Survey-Third Edition
Career of PROJECT MANAGMENT .:
- Commercial Buildings needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Airports needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Shopping Malls needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Hospitals , Office complex needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Residential buildings needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- EPC industry needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Consulting . needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Project & Construction needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Aerospace and Defense needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Information Technology needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Automation needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Systems Manufacturing needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Design, Procurement and Construction needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- New Product Development needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Education and Training needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Risk Management needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Environmental Management needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Urban Development needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
- Financial Services needs PROJECT MANAGMENT .
I. PROJECT MANAGMENT
- Business Model. ‐ Parties, Types of contract
- Design Build Contracts. – Brief, Advantages
- Centralized Project Management
- Agency CM.
- CM at Risk.
- Units & scales. ‐ Scales – SI & British units, Conversions.
- Method of Planning & Scheduling.
- Conventional Methods – Gantt/Bar chart
- Network Methods ‐ Critical Path Method ‐ CPM..
- Elements of Network
- Activity Slack or Float
- Advantages of PERT/CPM
- Advanced security features
- Risk Analysis
- Issue Management
- Claim Digger
II. PROJECT MANAGMENT Design
- Rules to be followed for drawing Network
- Development of Network
- To Estimate Project Duration
- Estimation of activity duration time
- Compressing the Critical path
- Start & Finish Time of activity
- Identification of the Critical Path
III. Post PROJECT MANAGMENT
- Coordination with architects & civil Engineers
- Preparing reports
- Preparation of estimation sheet
- Manual inspection
- Laying and construction process
IV. PROJECT MANAGMENT Software’s
- Microsoft Project Management
V. Live Projects for PROJECT MANAGMENT (2 Nos)
- Shopping Mall – PROJECT MANAGMENT engineering
- Residential – PROJECT MANAGMENT engineering
- Hotel – PROJECT MANAGMENT engineering
- Industrial -Project managment engineering.
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING Engineering
- Project Managers
- Project coordinator
- Project scheduler
- Assistant project manager.
Eligibility for STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING Engineering
- B. Tech / B.E in Civil engineering / Production Engineering
- Diploma in Civil engineering / Production Engineering
- M .Tech / M.E in Civil engineering / Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in HVAC engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in HVAC engineering.
- Senior lead HVAC engineers convert the candidates to junior HVAC engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on HVAC engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.