Instrumentation & control
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL.:
- Control systems design and installation
- Process control and instrumentation
- Installation and management
- Electronics design and manufacturing
- Research and development
- Sales and service of technical equipment
- project and technology management
Career of INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL.:
- Petro chemical complex needs instrumentation & control.
- Oil & gas need instrumentation & control.
- Off shore industry needs instrumentation & control.
- Refinery needs instrumentation & control.
- Industrial plants needs instrumentation & CONTROL.
- Energy sector needs instrumentation & control.
- Chemical process needs instrumentation & control.
- EPC industry needs instrumentation & control.
- Consulting . needs instrumentation & control.
- Pharmaceutical industry needs instrumentation & control.
- Project & Construction needs instrumentation & control.
- Cement and Fertilizer needs instrumentation & control.
- Power plants needs instrumentation & control.
- Commercial Buildings needs instrumentation & control.
- Airports needs instrumentation & control.
- Shopping Malls needs instrumentation & control.
- Hospitals , office complex needs instrumentation & control.
I. INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL Engineering System:-
- Types of Industries & scope of work
- Role of instrumentation engineer in various types of industries
- Basics of I&C, including different control functions, types of control loops, and continuous vs. discrete control.
- Identification and symbols used in I&C
- Various standards and codes
II. INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL Designing
- Different types of instrument for pressure, temperature, flow, level, control valves and their application & selection
- Requirements for control rooms and the design of control panels
- Concepts and implementation of alarm and trip systems.
- Sensors and Transmitter (Flow, Level , Temp , Pr. pH, Dew Point)
- Fire and gas system
- Flow calculation and control sizing
- Detailed Engineering
- Control Room Instrumentation
- Ac drive
III. Post Designing of INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL Engineering
- Checking Vendor Data
- Instrument Procurement and Inspection
- Requirements for a successful installation, instrument checkout and controller tuning
- Project implementation and project management
- Decision-making tools, namely, Auditing, Evaluation of Plant Needs, Justification, and Control System Evaluation
IV. Live Practicals for INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL Engineering
- P& I diagram
- Data Sheet / Spec Sheet / Index
- Loop / Hook Up Drawings
- Instrument Index
- Instrument Location Plan
- Process Data sheets and Specifications
- Instrument Wiring Layout
- Instrument Air Routing Layout
- JB Layout
- Cable Schedule
- Cable Tray Layout
- Emergency shut down system
- FAT procedure & SAT procedure
Documentation & Technical bid evaluation.
PLC programming (Ladder Diagram) of shutdown logic for emergency shutdown system.
V. INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL engineering Software’s
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC):
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL
- Project Managers
- Operation managers
- Consultancy support
- Writing computer software
- Domain experts in IT industry
- Purchase, Design, Fabrication, Inspection
- Sales Engineers
- Repair Organization
- Inspection agencies
- Industry in design, Maintenance & Repair of Industrial plants
Eligibility for INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL Engineering
- B. Tech / B.E in Electronics / Instrumentation / Production Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation / Production Engineering
- M .Tech / M.E in Electronics / Instrumentation / Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL engineering.
- Senior lead INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL engineers convert the candidates to junior INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.