Electrical System Design course
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of ELECTRICAL Design:
- Design of ELECTRICAL engineering
- Project Manager of ELECTRICAL engineering
- ELECTRICAL Design project
- Manufacturing of ELECTRICAL design products
- Operation of ELECTRICAL system
- Layout of ELECTRICAL
- Analytical Maintenance of ELECTRICAL System
- Technical sales of ELECTRICAL
- Field Design of ELECTRICAL
- Application & Installation of ELECTRICAL
Career of ELECTRICAL Design:
- Commercial Buildings needs ELECTRICAL design
- Airports needs ELECTRICAL design
- Shopping Malls needs ELECTRICAL design
- Hospitals , Office complex needs ELECTRICAL design
- Residential buildings needs ELECTRICAL design
- Petro Chemical Complex needs ELECTRICAL design
- Oil & gas need ELECTRICAL design
- Off shore Industry needs ELECTRICAL design
- Refinery needs ELECTRICAL design
- Industrial plants needs ELECTRICAL design
- Energy sector needs ELECTRICAL design
- Chemical process needs ELECTRICAL design
- EPC industry needs ELECTRICAL design
- Consulting design needs ELECTRICAL design
- Pharmaceutical industry needs ELECTRICAL design
- Project & Construction needs ELECTRICAL design
- Cement and Fertilizer needs ELECTRICAL design
- Power plants needs ELECTRICAL design
I. ELECTRICAL DESIGN Engineering System:-
- Concept of EPC Projects in electrical design
- Fundamentals of Power Generation, Transmission, distribution and utilization in electrical design.
- Introduction of key electrical equipments used in projects for electrical design.
- Overview of Codes & Standards IEC / ANSI / IEEE
- Introduction of P&ID in electrical design.
II. ELECTRICAL : Estimation & Specification
- ESTIMATION OF PLANT ELECTRICAL LOAD in electrical design
Load Schedule, Power Supply Capacity,Standby Capacity consideration, Generators in Relation To Their Prime Movers-Importance of Max and Min temp., Motors In Relation To Their Driven Machines.
- Electrical Equipments Selection Sizing and Protections Data-Sheet, Vendor Data Review in electrical design
Generators, Transformers ,Motor ,Equipment, Protections,Power Capacitor Banks ,HV/MV/LV Switch gears , HV/MV/LV Capacitor Bank , Power Reactor ,C T/PT , Bus Duct ,AC UPS ,DC UPS.
- HAZARDOUS AREA CLASSIFICATIONAND SELECTION OF EQUIPMENTS in electrical design
Types Of Protection For Hazardous Area ,Zone /Division Classification , ,Hazardous source List Preparation ,Certification of Hazardous Area Equipment ,Marking of Equipment Nameplates ,Hazardous Area Drawings/Layouts Preparation
- Cable Selection and Sizing and cable laying methods in electrical design
Data Sheet Preparation, IS 7098 & IEC 60502 ,Cable Sizing for high & low voltage, Cable Schedule & Drum Schedule ,Cable Interconnection Schedule.
- CABLE ROUTING LAYOUT in electrical design
Cable routing Layout ,Cable Tagging ,Installation details
- Selection and sizing of electrical equipments used in various projects in electrical design
Transformers, Motors, Switchgears, Cables, DG, Battery etc., sizing
III . ELECTRICAL Designing
- EARTHING & LIGHTENING PROTECTION DESIGN) for electrical design
Requirement of Earthingin Industrial Plants ,Earthing design calculations ,Type of Earthing and Details ,Earthing Installation Details ,Earthing Layout Design ,Lightening Protection Requirement ,Lightening Installation Details ,Lightening Layout design
- ILLUMINATION DESIGN for electrical design
Introduction ,Types Of Lighting fixtures ,Selection of lighting fixtures ,Preparation of fixture schedule ,Indoor illumination Calculation ,outdoor illumination Calculation ,calculation on software ,Lighting Layout Design ,lighting Installation Detail ,Small Power Selection ,Lighting Board Schedule
- SUB STATION DESIGN for electrical design
Introduction ,Types Of Substations ,General Arrangement Of Substations ,Equipment Layout
- Post Designing of ELECTRICAL DESIGN Engineering
Intra-discipline co-ordination with civil, process, mechanical, piping, telecomHVAC etc… with electrical design
IDC, PDS,P&IDs,UFDs & ICDs , Trench routing, Piping routing, Flood/Rain water, Drainage system , Earth Quake, Black out, Fire & Alarm ,HSE, HAZOP
. Procurement Requirements and installation standardsfor electrical design
Preparation of BOQ, Price Break up, online bidding, Terms & Conditions ,Commercial Terms, LC, ABG, PBG, Proforma, LD etc., , Delivery terms FOR, FOB, Ex-works, FFR,RMR etc., CST, Excise Duties, ST, VAT & Insurance
Inspection of Equipments/system for electrical design
MQP, QAP & ITP, TPI, Witness, Hold Points , Type Test, Routine Test, Acceptance Tests, Performance Tests, IS & IEC clauses ,Inspection Request Form ,Stage inspection / Final Inspection ,Internal Tests, Laboratory TC, Material TC,FIR, IRN & DCC
- Live Practicals for ELECTRICAL DESIGN
DEVELOPMENT OF SINGLE LINE DIAGRAMS(SLD) in electrical design
Key SLD ,Detailed SLD ,Lighting system SLD ,Small power SLD ,Metering and Control diagram
CONTROL SCHEMATICS for electrical design
Introduction ,Block Diagram ,Typical Schematics for Motor Feeder ,Typical Schematics for Power Feeder ,Typical Schematics for Transformer Feeder
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN engineering Software’s
Overview of ETAP Software,
Load Flow Analysis, Configuration & Case Study ,
Circuit Analysis (Fault Calculations and Stability Studies)
Motor Starting Study
VII. Live Projects for ELECTRICAL DESIGN Engineering (2 Nos)
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for ELECTRICAL DESIGN Engineering
- Purchase, Design, Fabrication, Inspection of ELECTRICAL DESIGN engineering
- Sales Engineers
- Facility managers
- Repair Organization
- Inspection agencies
- Industry in design, Maintenance & Repair of Industrial plants
Eligibility for ELECTRICAL DESIGN Engineering
- B. Tech / B.E in Electrical / Production Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical / Production Engineering
- M .Tech / M.E in Electrical / Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in HVAC engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in HVAC engineering.
- Senior lead HVAC engineers convert the candidates to junior HVAC engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on HVAC engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.