Interior Design - 6 months
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of INTERIOR:
- Interior Designer,
- Self Employed
- Interior Design Coordinator
- Interior Design Director,
- Interior Design Consultant,
- Corporate Designer,
- Project Designer,
- Project Manager,
- Design Assistant,
- Design & Planning Consultant,
- Certified Kitchen Designer,
- Color and Materials Designer,
- Commercial Interior Designer
- Decorating Consultant,
- Director of Interiors
Career of INTERIOR:
- Commercial Buildings need INTERIOR designer
- Airports need INTERIOR designer
- Shopping Malls need INTERIOR designer
- Hospitals , Office complex need INTERIOR designer
- Residential buildings need INTERIOR designer
- Boutique & shops need INTERIOR designer
- Institutions need INTERIOR designer
I. INTERIOR DESIGN: Fundamentals
Materials in interior design - I:
Stone, Brick, Clay Products, Lime, Cement Mortar, Concrete, Plaster, Metal, Timber, Wood Products, Glass, Flooring/Cladding, Paints, Fixtures & Fastenings, Furnishing Materials, Finishes.
Materials & Construction – II
Brick & stone, Timber, Plain Concrete and their application
Structure in interior design:
Foundation, Footings, beam, column, plinth, Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Staircase, Load bearing Structure, Frame Structure (Timber/Steel/R.C.C.)
Brick & Stone in interior design:
Masonry including laying bonding, joints Opening in form of Arches, Lintels in masonry walls Timber - Timber joints – Floors
Doors & Windows in interior design:
Teakwood, Steel, Aluminum
Study of different types of doors like sliding, folding, collapsible, rolling shutters, etc
Staircase - Different types, Paneling - Paneling & Cladding to walls Mezzanine - Mezzanine & lofts in Steel, R.C.C. & Timber
II. INTERIOR DESIGN : Practical’s
Drawing in interior design:
- Different types of Scales i.e. British & Metric
- Scales of drawing related to space & furniture’s
- Solid Geometry Lettering
- Orthographic Projection - Drawing plans, elevation & sections
- Isometric views & Axonometric Views/Projection
Perspectives in interior design:
- Techniques and methods of perspective drawing parallel and Angular perspective related to Interiors.
- Rendering of Perspectives
Working Drawing (Detailing) in interior design:
Partition, Fixed Furniture, Electrical, Air-Condition
False Ceiling, Plumbing, Wall Unit, Wardrobes
Kitchen Platform, Upholstered Furniture’s like Sofa Sets, Chairs, etc
III. INTERIOR DESIGN Concepts & elements
Elements Of Design in interior design:
Line, Form, Texture, Light, Space, Pattern, Color.
Principles of Design: Balance, Harmony, Preparation, Rhythm, Emphasis, Color
Anthropometric Data in interior design:
Human measurement related to furniture
Interior Landscaping in interior design:
Plants, Elements, Terrace, Garden
Specialized Services in interior design:
- Fire Fighting
- Intercommunications System
- Telex System
IV. INTERIOR DESIGN Software’s
- AutoCAD in interior design
V. Live Projects for INTERIOR DESIGN (4 Nos)
Design - Min 4 Projects (Manual Drafting):
- Residential Projects & Commercial Projects as per Vaastu Shastra & Feng Sui
- Planning, Elevation, Perspective with rendering (coloring), complete
- Furniture Design
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for INTERIOR DESIGN
- Purchase, Design, INTERIOR DESIGN
- Civil engineers
Eligibility for INTERIOR DESIGN
- Any Graduate
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in INTERIOR DESIGN .
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in INTERIOR DESIGN .
- Senior lead INTERIOR DESIGN engineers convert the candidates to junior INTERIOR DESIGN .
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on INTERIOR DESIGN .
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.