Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of CAESAR:
- Piping Loads – Static & Dynamic
- Static &Dynamic Analysis
- Forces, Moments & Stress Calculations.
- Classification of Loads
- Pipe Span Calculations Flexibility Analysis using ASME B 31.3 Code Equations
- Sustained Loads – Internal Pressure & Longitudinal Stresses
- Occasional Load Stresses
Career of CAESAR:
- Power plants needs CAESAR
- Petro Chemical Complex needs CAESAR
- Oil & gas need CAESAR
- Off shore Industry needs CAESAR
- Refinery needs CAESAR
- Industrial plants needs CAESAR
- Energy sector needs CAESAR
- Chemical process needs CAESAR
- EPC industry needs CAESAR
- Consulting engineers needs CAESAR
- Pharmaceutical industry needs CAESAR
- Project & Construction needs CAESAR
- Cement and Fertilizer needs CAESAR
KEY TOPICS COVERED
Statics Subjects Covered
- Nozzle Thermal Growth Calculations – pumps, vessels, heat exchangers.
- Modeling of Piping elements & isometrics – Bends, Reducers, Valves, Loops
- Performing Static Analysis.
- Modifying Load Cases.
- Hanger Selection
- Set up of Wind Load Cases.
- Set up of SUS, OPE, EXP, HYD, HGR, & OCC loads.
- Load Case Editor
- Viewing Reports
- Equipment Nozzle Load Qualifications
- Coding technique of Vessel Piping includes both piping and vessel coding in Caesar II.
- Local vessel flexibilities
- Evaluation of local vessel stresses
- Practical Examples – Input, Analysis & Redesign.
Dynamics Subjects Covered
- Building a dynamic analysis model.
- Interpreting dynamic analysis results.
- Evaluating transient loads with time history analysis.
- A survey of approaches to evaluating relief valve discharge.
- Solving field vibration problems using harmonic analysis.
- Seismic analysis using the response spectrum method.
Audience & Eligibility
- B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
- M.Tech / M.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.