Process Design Equipment Course
Scope & Career
MECHANICAL DESIGN PROCESS EQUIPMENT
Process Simulation & design course is unique, which discusses all the following items in a single course. It begins by discussing the fundamentals of material selection for process plant applications/simulation & mechanical design of equipments.
- BASIC CONSIDERATIONS IN PROCESS EQUIPMENT DESIGN
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS
- DESIGN OF MACHINE ELEMENTS
- PRESSURE VESSELS
- HIGH PRESSURE VESSELS
- STORAGE VESSELS
- REACTION VESSELS
- HEAT EXCHANGERS
- EVAPORATORS AND CRYSTALLISERS
- DISTILLATION AND ABSORPTION TOWERS / COLUMNS
- AUXILIARY PROCESS VESSELS
- SUPPORTS FOR VESSELS
- PROCESS HAZARDS AND SAFETY MEASURES IN EQUIPMENT DESIGN
- PROCESS FLOW DIAGRAMS
Audience & Eligibility
Audience of Mechanical design of process equipment
- Purchase, Design, Fabrication, Inspection of piping
- Repair Organization
- Inspection agencies
- Industry in design, Maintenance & Repair of Industrial plants
Eligibility of Mechanical design of process equipment
- B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical// Chemical
- Diploma in Mechanical// Chemical
- M.Tech / M.E in Mechanical// Chemical
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and clear their interview .They is well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
Below listed format for mock interviews provided by DA
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Personality Development For Engineers
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,,has a pleasing personality ,DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work