Hvac Engineering Course
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of HVAC Engineering:
- Design of HVAC Engineering
- Project Manager of HVAC engineering
- HVAC Design project
- Manufacturing of HVAC engineering products
- Operation of HVAC system
- Layout of HVAC
- Analytical Maintenance of HVAC System
- Technical sales of HVAC
- Field Engineering of HVAC
- Application & Installation of HVAC
Career of HVAC Engineering:
- Commercial Buildings needs HVAC engineering
- Airports needs HVAC engineering
- Shopping Malls needs HVAC engineering
- Hospitals , Office complex needs HVAC engineering
- Residential buildings needs HVAC engineering
- Petro Chemical Complex needs HVAC engineering
- Oil & gas need HVAC engineering
- Off shore Industry needs HVAC engineering
- Refinery needs HVAC engineering
- Industrial plants needs HVAC engineering
- Energy sector needs HVAC engineering
- Chemical process needs HVAC engineering
- EPC industry needs HVAC engineering
- Consulting engineering needs HVAC engineering
- Pharmaceutical industry needs HVAC engineering
- Project & Construction needs HVAC engineering
- Cement and Fertilizer needs HVAC engineering
- Power plants needs HVAC engineering
I. HVAC Engineering System:-
- Overview of Industry & Scope of HVAC engineering
- Role of HVAC engineers in various industries
- Basic components of Air-conditioning & refrigeration
- Moist Air-conditioning process for HVAC engineering
- Indoor & outdoor design condition required in HVAC engineering
- Classification of Air conditioning system
- Psychometric chart
- Heating & cooling load calculations for HVAC engineering
- Static pressure Calculation
- Hydraulic system
- A/c Concepts
II. HVAC Designing
- Duct Design & Layout
- Piping System
- Piping curves
- Single line diagram for HVAC engineering
- General arrangement Drawings ( GA )
- Fire Fighting Design
III. Post Designing of HVAC Engineering
- Checking Vendor Data
- Raw/Grey overhead & underground tank sizing with pump selection
- Plumbing & Drainage system for HVAC engineering
- Commissioning evaluation of HVAC system
- Test Operation on commissioning
- Monitoring Parameters, Performance test for HVAC Engineering.
IV. HVAC engineering Software’s
- XL Sheet for load calculation
- Duct sizer for Duct Sizing
- Revit MEP.
V. Live Projects for HVAC Engineering (2 Nos)
- Shopping Mall – HVAC engineering Design
- Residential – HVAC engineering Design
- Hotel – HVAC engineering Design
- Office – HVAC engineering Design
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for HVAC Engineering
- Purchase, Design, Fabrication, Inspection of HVAC engineering
- Sales Engineers
- Facility managers
- Repair Organization
- Inspection agencies
- Industry in design, Maintenance & Repair of Industrial plants
Eligibility for HVAC Engineering
- B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- M .Tech / M.E in Mechanical / Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in HVAC engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in HVAC engineering.
- Senior lead HVAC engineers convert the candidates to junior HVAC engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on HVAC engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.