MACHINE TOOL DESIGN COURSE
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN Engineering:
- Design of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN Engineering
- Project Manager of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN engineering
- MACHINE TOOL DESIGN project
- Manufacturing of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN engineering products
- Operation of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN system
- Layout of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN
- Analytical Maintenance of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN System
- Technical sales of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN
- Field Engineering of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN
- Application & Installation of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN
Career of MACHINE TOOL DESIGN Engineering:
- Motor vehicle parts manufacturing
- Forging and stamping
- Plastics product manufacturing
- Machine shops; turned product; and screw, nut, and bolt manufacturing
- Metalworking machinery manufacturing
I. General Machine tool design:-
Introduction to tool design
- Definition of tool design
- Responsibilities of a tool designer
- Objectives of tool design
- Tool design process
- Tooling drawings and layout
- Tool design safety
Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Relationship to conventional dimensioning techniques
- Geometric symbols and characteristics
- Application to conventional dimensions
Tool materials and selections
- Physical and mechanical properties
- Ferrous tool materials
- Nonferrous tool materials
- Nonmetallic tool materials
- Heat treating
Work holding principles
- Purpose and function of work holders
- Locating principles
- Types of workpiece location
- Basic types of locators
- Clamping principles
- Basic types of clamps
- Chucks and vises
- Design considerations of work holders
Cutting Tool Design
- Elements of machining
- Single point tool geometry
- Chip Formation
- Control of metal cutting characteristics
- Tool wear
- Tool life
- Cutting forces
- Power requirements
- Basic principles of multiple-point tools
Force and power requirements
- Linear travel tools
- Axial-feed rotary tools
II. Designing : Machine tool design
- Design considerations
- Types of jigs
- Design considerations
- Types of fixtures
- Definition and purpose
- Gaging principles and design considerations
- Gage types
- Gaging geometric dimensioned and toleranced parts
- Designing gaging and gaging systems
Tooling for Joining Processes
- Designing welding fixtures
- Tooling for cutting
- Tooling for mechanical joining processes
- Tooling for adhesive bonding
III. Drafting / Design Practice
A. Machine tool drafting principles
1.Symbology and nomenclature
2.Alphabet of lines
3.Representation of views
B. American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards
1.Interpretation of standards
2.Application of standards
C. Creating tooling drawings and layouts
4.Computer-aided drafting layouts
IV. Machine tool design software’s
V. Live projects for machine tool design engineering (2 nos)
- Project 1: Jig design for peripheral drilling.
- Project 2 : Jig design for radial drilling
- Project 3: Yoke turning fixture
- Project 4: Tribase boring fixture
- Project 5: Drill jig for crank arm
- Project 6: Jig for piston oil holes
- Project 7 : Turning fixture for fulcrum pin
- Project 8: Drill jig for adaptor
- Project 9: Feed raise shaft assembly fixture
Audience & Eligibility
- B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- M .Tech / M.E in Mechanical / Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in MACHINE TOOL DESIGN.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in MACHINE TOOL DESIGN engineering.
- Senior lead MACHINE TOOL DESIGN engineers convert the candidates to junior MACHINE TOOL DESIGN engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on MACHINE TOOL DESIGN engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.