PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS COURSE
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS:
- Design of PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS
- Project Manager of PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS
- Lead engineer : stress analysis
Support in Refinery, petro chemical & chemical Industry
Career of PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS:
- Power plants needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Petro Chemical Complex needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Oil & gas need Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Off shore Industry needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Refinery needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Industrial plants needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Energy sector needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Chemical process needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- EPC industry needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Consulting engineers needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Pharmaceutical industry needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Project & Construction needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
- Cement and Fertilizer needs Pipe Stress analysis engg
I. Pipe Strss analysis : Introduction
- Objectives & Definition of pipe Stress Analysis
- Information Required for pipe Stress Analysis
- Piping Loads – Static & Dynamic for pipe Stress Analysis
- Static &Dynamic Analysis
- Forces, Moments & Stress Calculations for pipe Stress Analysis.
- Requirements of ASME B 31.3 Code - Sustained Loads, Thermal Expansion & Occasional Loads for pipe Stress Analysis.
- Classification of Loads
- Solutions for piping Loads..
II. Pipe Stress Analysis : Design
Pipe Span Calculations
- Span limitations based on Stress, Deflection & Natural Frequency.
- Allowable Pipe Span Calculations for pipe Stress Analysis
- Suggested Pipe Support Spacing
- Pipe Span Reduction factor for Elbows, Concentrated Loads etc.
- Selection of Supports for pipe Stress Analysis.
- Location of Supports and Restraints.
Flexibility Analysis using ASME B 31.3 Code Equations
- Thermal Expansion Stress - Se and Code Allowable Thermal Displacement Stress Range Sa.
- Stress Range Reduction Factors – f
- Bending & Torsional Stress
- Formal Analysis Requirements for pipe Stress Analysis
- Inplane & Outplane Bending Moments for pipe Stress Analysis
- Stress Intencification Factors – SIF for pipe Stress Analysis
- Calculation of Thermal Expansion Stress for pipe Stress Analysis.
- Cold Spring for pipe Stress Analysis.
III. PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS : Detailing
Sustained Loads – Internal Pressure & Longitudinal Stresses
- Theories of Failure for pipe Stress Analysis
- Stresses acting in Pipe due to internal Pressure for pipe Stress Analysis
- Sustained Loads Qualification
Occasional Load Stresses
- Wind Load for pipe Stress Analysis
- Seismic Load for pipe Stress Analysis
- Water Hammer Load for pipe Stress Analysis
- Analyzing Vibrating Pipe for pipe Stress Analysis
IV. Software’s In Pipe Stress Analysis
- Nozzle Thermal Growth Calculations – pumps, vessels, heat exchangers.
- Modeling of Piping elements & isometrics – Bends, Reducers, Valves, Loops
- Performing Static Analysis.
- Modifying Load Cases.
- Hanger Selection
- Set up of Wind Load Cases.
- Set up of SUS, OPE, EXP, HYD, HGR, & OCC loads.
- Load Case Editor
- Viewing Reports
- Equipment Nozzle Load Qualifications
- Coding technique of Vessel Piping includes both piping and vessel coding in Caesar II.
- Local vessel flexibilities
- Evaluation of local vessel stresses
- Practical Examples – Input, Analysis & Redesign.
V. Live Projects : 2 no’s
- Power plants needs piping engineers
- Petro Chemical Complex needs Piping engineers
- Oil & gas need Piping engineers
- Off shore Industry needs piping engineers
Audience & Eligibility
Audience of CAESAR
- Purchase, Design, Fabrication, Inspection of piping
- Repair Organization
- Inspection agencies
- Industry in design, Maintenance & Repair of Industrial plants
Eligibility of CAESAR
- B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
- M.Tech / M.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.