Scope & Career
- Power plants needs Piping Draftsman
- Petro Chemical Complex needs Piping Draftsman
- Oil & gas need Piping Draftsman
- Off shore Industry needs Piping Draftsman
- Refinery needs Piping Draftsman
- Industrial plants needs Piping Draftsman
- Energy sector needs Piping Draftsman
- Chemical process needs Piping Draftsman
- EPC industry needs Piping Draftsman
- Consulting engineers needs Piping Draftsman
- Pharmaceutical industry needs Piping Draftsman
- Project & Construction needs Piping Draftsman
- Cement and Fertilizer needs Piping Draftsman
I. Piping Design & Drafting : Introduction
- Introduction to industry piping design and drafting
- Role of mechanical draughtsman in various fields of industry
- Development of drafting skills and basics of engineering drawing.
- Type of Drafting techniques used for piping in past & recent.
- CAD skills for piping drafting
- Awareness of Instruments used while Drafting
- Guidelines of various process plants and their drafting requirements
II. PIPING DESIGN & Drafting
- Basic fundamentals and concepts of piping design and drafting
- Basics of plot plan development piping design and drafting
- Guidelines of equipment used in process plant piping design and drafting.
- Development of equipment & piping layouts piping design and drafting.
- Detailing of pipe rack and yard piping.
- Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill of Material piping design and drafting.
- Guidelines to preparation of as built drawings piping design and drafting
III. PIPING DESIGN & Drafting : Standards & Welding
- Overview of international codes and standards piping design and drafting.
- Basic information about welding, inspection & testing piping design and drafting
- Types of Welding Techniques used, Its procedures and Study of its Characteristics . Application study of Welding on different materials piping design and drafting .
- Preheat treatment and Positioning study while welding .
- Study of Welding Equipments, Instruments and material used piping design and drafting.
IV. PDMS & Auto Cadd for piping design
- Equipment building for piping design & drafting
- Creating equipment items for piping design and drafting
- Nozzle Orientation for piping design & drafting
- Piping Modeling piping design and drafting
- Piping Supports piping design and drafting
- Isometric extraction for piping design & drafting
V. Practicals on piping design & draftingexercises
- Legent & Symbols in piping design & drafting
- PFD & P & ID in piping design & drafting
- Isometric for Piping design & drafting
- Plot Plan for Piping design & drafting
- Equipment layout
- Stress Analysis for piping design & drafting
Audience & Eligibility
Audience of Piping Design & Drafting
- Mechanical Draftsman
- Cad engineers
Eligibility of Piping Design & Drafting
- Diploma in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
- 10th pass / 12th pass
- Mechanical draftsman
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.