Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of PV ELITE:
- Internal pressure for each element:
- External pressure for each element:
- Weight of elements & their details
- ANSI B 16.5 flange:
- Vessel Natural Frequency:
- Wind and Seismic loads:
- Wind Deflection
- Vessel cross sectional areas and moment of inertia checks:
- Allowable Stresses:
- Nozzle check:
- Vessel Longitudinal stress check:
- Vessel support check:
- Rigging Analysis:
- Vessel center of gravity
Career of PV ELITE:
- Power plants needs PV ELITE
- Petro Chemical Complex needs PV ELITE
- Oil & gas need PV ELITE
- Off shore Industry needs PV ELITE
- Refinery needs PV ELITE
- Industrial plants needs PV ELITE
- Energy sector needs PV ELITE
- Chemical process needs PV ELITE
- EPC industry needs PV ELITE
- Consulting engineers needs PV ELITE
- Pharmaceutical industry needs PV ELITE
- Project & Construction needs PV ELITE
- Cement and Fertilizer needs PV ELITE
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Introduction to PV-Elite, basic modelling (horizontal vessel, vertical tower), materials.
- Comparison code criteria, USA, UK and Europe.
- Convert ASME VII design to EN 13445
- Loads analysis to WRC 107
- Local stress analysis using Code Calc
- Dealing with fatigue
- Legs, lugs and jackets
- Fitness for purpose exercises according to API 579
- Composite Vessel design
- Heat exchanger with fixed tube sheet
- Heat exchanger with submerged floating head
- Heat exchanger with U-tube bundle
Basic Vessel Components & Analysis
- Internal pressure on cylinders and heads
- External pressure on cylinders and heads
- Nozzle reinforcement and weld strength
- Cones and Conical sections
- Spherically dished covers
- Brittle fracture requirements on carbon steels
Additional Vessel Components & Analysis
- Weld neck, slip-on, and ring flanges
- Blind flanges and flat heads
- Tube sheets, including the TEMA fixed tube sheet requirements
- Flanged and fluid and metal bellows expansion joints
- Stresses in shells due to loads on attachments
- Rectangular vessels
Tall Vertical Vessels & Vessel Supports
- Wind and earthquake loads
- Load combinations
- Skirt and base ring design
- Legs and support lugs
- Horizontal vessels on saddle supports
Audience & Eligibility
- B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
- M.Tech / M.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.