What is personal information?
Personal information is information that could identify you. Examples of personal information include your name, address, mobile number, education and email address.
How do we collect and use your personal information?
One of the main ways in which DA collects personal information is when you fill the enquiry/ application form & when you enroll for an admission. By filling the enquiry form you agree that Dimensional Academy may use your name, email address, phone number or other data to communicate with you through calls, SMS and emails, either by itself or through any of its designates ( marketing team, franchisees, outsourcing call centers, information team, sales executive etc). We may utilize that information to
• Contact the enquirer in reference to his enquiry for counseling purpose
• Keep the complete academic record of student.
• To mail you all necessary study material & complete student kit & confirmation.
• To keep you inform regarding any news (Exam dates, assignments, and results), schemes, and informative mails.
• Contact you to obtain your feedback, surveys.
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information;
We may disclose or share Personally Identifiable Information with Partners, Affiliates (KSOU , Bharathidasan , Prist University). We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes.
Security of Information:
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information of those who are registered of have online accounts. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites:
Miscellaneous Privacy Issues:
Children, Minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13.
1. By filling the enquiry form you agree that DA (Dimensional Academy) may use your name, email address, phone number or other data to communicate with you through calls, SMS and emails, either by itself or through any of its designates (franchisees, outsourcing call centers, information team, sales executive etc)
2. DA from here after can contact you anytime in future.
3. You may receive newsletters, e – brochures, emailers, SMS from DA anytime.
4. DA assures you that it will not sell this information to any third party.
5. DA holds the complete authority to change any term and condition without any prior notice.
Withdrawals, Refunds and Credits
No Refund, Withdrawals Will be done once the Payment is done.
In some cases in which unforeseen events prevent a student from completing a course during the prescribed time period, we can extend the session for an extra time period. To do so, a request for an extension must be sent to the Program Administrator at email@example.com before the session is scheduled to end. The Program Administrator will contact the student’s mentor to make arrangements for the extension if he or she can be available for the extended time period, or identify another mentor to resume work with the student. Extensions cannot be granted after the end date of the course session.
- Check into the course platform and post a personal introduction within 3 days of the start of the session.
- Adhere to the suggested guidelines for progression through the course. Notify your mentor at the start of the session if you would like to follow a different timetable because of individual circumstances. If the mentor cannot accommodate you, we can try to re-assign you to a mentor who will be able to accommodate your needs.
- Keep copies of all of your homework submitted to your mentor.
- Check into the course at least once or twice a week to participate in discussion forums, to share ideas or questions, and of course, to upload your homework.
- Do all of the prescribed course activities . In some cases a mentor may suggest a modification for special circumstances.