Structural Design Course
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of STRUCTURAL Engineering:
- Design (initiating ideas, feasibility analysis, technical supervision, safety of finished structures, converting an architects visions into functional reality, etc.)
- Management of projects, personnel, finances, materials and production.
- Maintenance, and ultimately demolition.
- Risk assessment for public protection, defining and maintaining safety standards and the carrying out of structural integrity assessments.
- Acting in a watchdog role by ensuring compliance with National Building Regulations, planning and safety legislation.
- Research and teaching
Career of STRUCTURAL Engineering:
- Commercial Buildings needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Airports needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Shopping Malls needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Hospitals , Office complex needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Residential buildings needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Petro Chemical Complex needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Oil & gas need STRUCTURAL engineering
- Off shore Industry needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Refinery needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Industrial plants needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Energy sector needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Chemical process needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- EPC industry needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Consulting engineering needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Pharmaceutical industry needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Project & Construction needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Cement and Fertilizer needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Power plants needs STRUCTURAL engineering
I. STRUCTURAL Engineering :-
- Overview of Industry & Scope of STRUCTURAL engineering
- Role of STRUCTURAL engineers in various industries
- Ductile Detailing
- Concrete Chimneys
- Plate Girder
- Soil Mechanics
- Concept of Analysis and Loading Calculations
- Concrete Structure with relevant codes & standards. Steel structure
With relevant codes & standards.
II. STRUCTURAL Design
- RCC Beams, Columns and Slabs
- Overhead Tank
- Steel Beam & Column
- Base Plate
- Portal Frames and Bracing
- Portal Frames and Bracing
- Storm Water Drains
- Footing Raft
III. Post STRUCTURAL Engineering
- Coordination with architects & civil Engineers
- Preparation of drawings
- Manual inspection
- Laying and construction process
IV. STRUCTURAL engineering Software’s
- Staad Pro
- Analysis & design of structures
- Steel frame connection
- 2d &3d modeling structures
- 3d structural design
V. Live Projects for STRUCTURAL Engineering (2 Nos)
- Shopping Mall – STRUCTURAL engineering
- Residential – STRUCTURAL engineering
- Hotel – STRUCTURAL engineering
- Industrial -Structural engineering.
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING Engineering
- Purchase, Design, Fabrication, Inspection of STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- Civil engineers
- Project Managers
Eligibility for STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING Engineering
- B. Tech / B.E in Civil engineering / Production Engineering
- Diploma in Civil engineering / Production Engineering
- M .Tech / M.E in Civil engineering / Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in HVAC engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in HVAC engineering.
- Senior lead HVAC engineers convert the candidates to junior HVAC engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on HVAC engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.