STRUCTURAL DESIGN COURSE
Structural Engineer is professional whose responsibility to design a building or any other structure that meets code and life safety standards must be integrated in to the aesthetic and functional characteristics that the architecture desires. Structural engineers are responsible for engineering design and analysis. The role of a structural engineer today involves a significant understanding of both static and dynamic loading, and the structures that are available to resist them.
Course Fees : 50000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 1875
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of STRUCTURAL Engineering:
- Design (initiating ideas, feasibility analysis, technical supervision, safety of finished structures, converting an architects visions into functional reality, etc.)
- Management of projects, personnel, finances, materials and production.
- Maintenance, and ultimately demolition.
- Risk assessment for public protection, defining and maintaining safety standards and the carrying out of structural integrity assessments.
- Acting in a watchdog role by ensuring compliance with National Building Regulations, planning and safety legislation.
- Research and teaching
Career of STRUCTURAL Engineering:
- Commercial Buildings needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Airports needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Shopping Malls needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Hospitals , Office complex needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Residential buildings needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Petro Chemical Complex needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Oil & gas need STRUCTURAL engineering
- Off shore Industry needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Refinery needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Industrial plants needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Energy sector needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Chemical process needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- EPC industry needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Consulting engineering needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Pharmaceutical industry needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Project & Construction needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Cement and Fertilizer needs STRUCTURAL engineering
- Power plants needs STRUCTURAL engineering
I. STRUCTURAL Engineering :-
- Overview of Industry & Scope of STRUCTURAL engineering
- Role of STRUCTURAL engineers in various industries
- Ductile Detailing
- Concrete Chimneys
- Plate Girder
- Soil Mechanics
- Concept of Analysis and Loading Calculations
- Concrete Structure with relevant codes & standards. Steel structure
With relevant codes & standards.
II. STRUCTURAL Design
- RCC Beams, Columns and Slabs
- Overhead Tank
- Steel Beam & Column
- Base Plate
- Portal Frames and Bracing
- Portal Frames and Bracing
- Storm Water Drains
- Footing Raft
III. Post STRUCTURAL Engineering
- Coordination with architects & civil Engineers
- Preparation of drawings
- Manual inspection
- Laying and construction process
IV. STRUCTURAL engineering Software’s
- Staad Pro
- Analysis & design of structures
- Steel frame connection
- 2d &3d modeling structures
- 3d structural design
V. Live Projects for STRUCTURAL Engineering (2 Nos)
- Shopping Mall – STRUCTURAL engineering
- Residential – STRUCTURAL engineering
- Hotel – STRUCTURAL engineering
- Industrial -Structural engineering.
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING Engineering
- Purchase, Design, Fabrication, Inspection of STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- Civil engineers
- Project Managers
Eligibility for STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING Engineering
- B. Tech / B.E in Civil engineering / Production Engineering
- Diploma in Civil engineering / Production Engineering
- M .Tech / M.E in Civil engineering / Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in HVAC engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in HVAC engineering.
- Senior lead HVAC engineers convert the candidates to junior HVAC engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on HVAC engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.